Decorate letters with fabric, sequins and glitter.
- Kraft Letter Ornaments from Paper Source or Wooden Letters from Craft Stores like Michaels
- Craft Glue or Mod Podge Gloss
- Small colorful squares of fabric. You can find small swatches at WalMart or save old kids clothes.
- Sequins, glitter, rhinestones, buttons, etc.
- Newspaper to work on
- Art smock or old t-shirt
- Cut pieces of fabric into one inch squares.
- Glue pieces of fabric to cover entire letter.
- Use Craft glue to add sequins and glitter, rhinestones and other small decor.
- Let dry.
- You could do their entire name if desired
- Display on dresser, or hang on door.
- Have your child find the beginning letter in their name at the store.
- For older toddlers you might do their entire name.