Make oreo cookies into these funny turkeys for a cute party centerpiece or a very sweet treat.
- 9 candy corn
- 2 Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies
- l Whopper
- 1 Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
- 1 Tube of Black Gel, 1 tube of White Gel
- 1 Chocolate Frosting or white (chocolate will probably be less visible)
- 1 tube pink or orange decorating icing
- 2 small plastic ziplocks (ziploc freezer works best)
- 2 Small dishes to put candies in (Whoppers and Candy Corn)
- Plastic knife for spreading frosting
- Knife (adult only)
- Put Reeses cups and whoppers in refrigerator to harden and make it easier to work with.
- Add a couple tablespoons of frosting in small dish or bowl.
- Gently pull apart one side of the Oreo cookie. Add some frosting on the insides of both halves.
- Place 6 candy corns into the frosting white tip down. Add more frosting and close the oreo cookie. Let set for a few minutes.
- Place a generous amount of frosting on the bottom of this cookie and attach to flat Oreo cookie.
- Let set with a small box like a jello or tea box to support while it hardens a little
- Take the Reeses out of the refrigerator and slice one side to make it flat. Put frosting on the flat surface and on the side facing the "tail" and attach.
- Put frosting on the whopper and attach the head.
- Find a candy corn with a lot of white and slice the white part off. (Adult only) Add frosting to the wide side and attach to make the beak.
- Put frosting on either side of the Reeses cup and attach a candy corn to make the wings.
- Open ziplock and put a couple teaspoons of frosting into one corner. Do this with the white and the black.
- Snip a very small corner of the ziplocks (smallest you possibly can). Squeeze a couple white circles onto the Whopper for eyes. Add a dot of black icing on top
- Make feet with the icing. We used writing icing in a tube.