Cute Cheesy Ghosts for Halloween Parties
Cheesy Halloween Ghosts make cute party snacks. This recipe is from Pillsbury. An adult will have to help add the olive eyes and mouth, but children will enjoy shaping the ghosts and eating them!
- 1 can 8 (oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup finely shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Black Olives, Green Olives with Pimentos
- Large cookie sheet
- Non Stick Cooking Spray
- Cutting Board
- On cutting board, unroll dough and separate into triangles. Cut each triangle in half by cutting longest side in half to the opposite point.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Shape into different ghost like shapes on the cookie sheet and fold one triangle tip underneath to form the head.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or as directed on package.
- Bake about seven minutes until slightly puffed and just beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle each ghost with 1 tablespoon cheese and add olives to make eyes and mouth.
- Bake two-three minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Arrange ghosts on platter or arrange these cheesy ghosts in a Halloween basket. We lined a basket with a cloth napkin.
Tips and Suggestions
- Participation by children will be limited however they will enjoy shaping the ghost bodies. Adding of the eyes, nose, and mouth will need to be done by an adult since the cookie sheet will be very hot.