Easter Bunny Wall Hanging
Here is a cute wall hanging that can decorate your home at Easter time.
This pattern came from a source no longer available but you can also find some
Free Printable Bunny patterns here online or draw your own!
- 1 Sheet of White Foamboard
- Orange Felt 13" x 15"
- Assorted Colors of Felt
(sold in sheets of 9" x 10.5")
- Fabri-Tac Adhesive
- Lime Green Paper Easter Grass
- Pen and Pencil
- Yard Stick and ruler
- Straight Pins
- Box cutter
- Twine or string about 2 feet
- Glue on the paper grass in a 3 inch wide strip, making sure you leave the border showing. You can place straight pins where the foamboard begins on the sides
and bottom. Dab glue on felt in small areas and press the paper grass onto the glue. When dry, fluff it by shaking it upside down, this will get rid of loose pieces and make it look thick.
- Glue the bunny so his feet are horizontal in the grass and his tail is about 1 inch from the right side.
- Glue on eggs as shown in photo.
- Attach a piece of twine on the back to hang.