Toddler Activities: Craft Ornaments and Letters
Toddler Activities decorate craft letters and ornaments with paint, glitter, sequins and fabric.
Cute letter ornaments to decorate
Kraft Letter Ornaments
from Paper Source or Wooden Letters from Craft Stores like Michaels
Craft Glue or Mod Podge Gloss
Small colorful squares of fabric. You can find small swatches at WalMart or save old kids clothes.
Sequins, glitter, rhinestones, buttons, etc.
Newspaper to work on
Art smock or old shirt
- Cut pieces of fabric into one inch squares.
- Glue pieces of fabric to cover entire letter.
- Use Craft glue to add sequins and glitter, rhinestones and other small decor.
- Let dry.
- You could do their entire name if desired
- Display on dresser, or hang on door.
Have your child find the beginning letter in their name at the store.
For older toddlers you might do their entire name.