Candy Filled Carrot Treat Bags
Cute Carrot shaped candy filled favors or treats. Need an Easter Basket filler or a Easter Treat for your child to pass out at school? Here is a cute and easy to make favor.
- Disposable clear icing bags
- Orange candy: M and M's (see other ideas below)
- Green Tissue Square 10-12 inches
- Twist Tie
- Green Raffia or Ribbon
- Bowl to hold candies while filling
- Styrofoam tray or mat for children to work on while filling bags...they will drop a few candies in the process.
- Fill an icing bag with orange candies leaving a about three inches at the top.
- Cut a piece of green tissue paper about 10-12 inches square. Find the approximate center and fold up on all sides.
- Insert into bag and tie with twist tie to close.
- Tie with raffia or ribbon to hide the twist tie.
Tips and Suggestions
- Use a Styrofoam meat tray or plastic bowl for children to work on while filling bags.
- Add a little tag with your child's name if it's for his/her class or make it a gift from the Easter Bunny.
- Mini Microwave carrots (refrigerate bag after making)
- Candy Corn
- Orange Jelly Bellies
- Orange Peanut M and M's
- Cheddar Popcorn
- Orange Reeses Pieces Candies
The Easter Bunny is a mythical character. It is said that the Easter Bunny brings baskets filled with colored eggs, candy and toys to the homes of children on the night before Easter. The Easter Bunny will put the baskets in a designated place or hide them somewhere in the house for the children to find when they wake up in the morning. The Easter Bunny can be compared to Santa Clause at Christmas since they both bring gifts to children on the eve of the holiday. Its origin is disputed but the Easter Bunny has been mentioned as early as 1600!
Other Easter Projects You May Enjoy
Milk Carton Bunny Basket
Bunny Goodie Bags
Jelly Bean Bunny