Chocolate Dipped Christmas Treats
These are cute Christmas treats that are dipped in chocolate. They are really simple to make and make perfect gifts and stocking stuffers.
- Rice krispie Treats
- White and Dark Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Rice Krispie treats or make your own and cut into rectangles.
- melt chocolate in a melter carefully. Dip the rice krispies treat into the chocolate.
- Add some Christmas sprinkles and lay carefully on parchment paper.
Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks
- Peppermint sticks
- White or dark Chocolate
- Christmas sprinkles
- Melt chocolate and dip sticks to about 1 inch from the end to make sure you can still see the peppermint stick.
- Add sprinkles. Let dry on parchment paper.
Chocolate Dipped Spoons
- Dark Chocolate or Semi Sweet chocolate chips
- Plastic spoons
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Melt chocolate and dip each spoon and lay on parchment paper.
- Add sprinkles and let set.
Tip and Suggestions
These are great in a crystal clear treat bag with a ribbon as stocking stuffers or treats.
Other Christmas Treats
Here are another cute stocking stuffer idea...our