Toddler Recipes: Rice Krispie Cookies
Toddler Recipes: Crispy, Buttery Rice Krispie Cookies
One of the easiest cookies to make and delicious too! Your child will have fun dropping it into the rice krispies.
1 cup margarine or butter softened
1 cup white sugar
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Rice Krispies cereal
Wire rack to cool
Two bowls, One large for dough and one smaller for Rice Krispies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and sugar.
- Add egg.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Drop rounded teaspoons into bowl of Rice Krispies and roll gently to coat.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 3 inches apart.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven until edges are delicately brown.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheet before transferring to wire racks.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
Oven time will vary so look for cookie to turn golden with edges slightly darker.
Be sure to space about 3 inches apart because it will spread as it cooks.