Toddler Recipes: Easy Snacks For Kids
Toddler Recipes: Fast and Easy Snacks for Kids
Easy Treats, desserts and Snacks for Kids
2 Tablespoons Cheddar Cheese
Parchment Paper or waxed paper
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the cheese onto the parchment paper and spread it into a flat circle.
- Place in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Let cool.
Break into small pieces to sprinkle on salads or eat as a snack.
Cheddar, Monterey Jack or other cheese
Toppings: Pepperoni, Tomatoes, Olives, Bacon Bits, etc
- Place triscuits on paper plate to microwave or foil lined tray for toaster oven.
- Place square of cheese or small pinch of shredded cheese on each triscuit.
- Top with pepperoni, tomatoes, bacon bits, olives, etc.
- Toast in toaster oven or microwave for 10-15 seconds, just until cheese is melted (time will vary)
- Let cool before eating.
Yummy snack! Always check it is the right temperature for your child to eat.
Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
Ham or turkey
Slice of cheese (American, Velveeta, Provolone)
- Place slice of ham or turkey on plate.
- Spread some cream cheese on the ham.
- Place a slice of cheese on top
- Add some olives (optional)
- Roll up and cut up into pieces.
Great party snack idea. Easy to make and fun to eat.