Toddler Recipes: Easy Desserts For Kids
Toddler Recipes: Easy Desserts for Kids
Easy Treats and Desserts for Kids
1 package (1 lb 2 oz) OREO Cookies, finely crushed
1 package (8 oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
2 packages (8 squares each) Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolage, melted
Parchment Paper or waxed paper
- Crush oreos, a food processor chops it fine. Reserve some on side for sprinkling on the top.
- Mix crushed oreos and the cream cheese until well blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Heat chocolate until until just melted.
- Roll truffles in chocolate with two spoons. Allow excess chocolate to drip into bowl and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or waxed paper.
Makes about 40-42 truffles.
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
1 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg. Mix until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Let cool before removing.
Yes...it really works and tastes great! Be sure that your child is not allergic to peanuts before making!!