Toddler Recipes: Smores
Toddler Recipes: Easy Chocolate Syrup Smores
Your toddler will love this one! A fun treat they can help make! Easy special lunchbox treat or party dessert.
1 whole graham cracker
1 large marshmallow or 12 small marshmallows
1 tsp hot fudge saurce
- Break graham cracker in half to make a square.
- Place one half on small paper plate or microwavable plate, top with a marshmallow.
- Spread remaining half of cracker with hot fudge sauce.
- Place cracker with marshmallow in microwave. Microwave for 12-14 seconds or until marshmallow puffs up.
- Immediately place remaining cracker, fudge side down, over marshmallow. Press crackers gently together.
- Cool completely.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
Be sure to adjust timing to your individual microwave so as not to over heat the marshmallow.
Make the evening before for a lunchbox treat. Wrap in plastic wrap and ziplock and store at room temperature.