Toddler Activities: Make a Sweet Heart Card
Toddler Activities: Make a pretty heart card for Valentine's Day
An easy Valentine's Card with Glamorous Results
1 sheet white construction paper
Wrapping Paper: Metallic Red and Silver
Ribbon or Yarn
Ruler, Scissors, Hole Punch
- Fold construction paper in half length wise.
- Measure from top down 4 inches and cut across, repeat. You should have two cards that measure approximately 4 x 4 1/4 inches.
- Punch two holes on front page of card in the center. (See Photo)
- Using left over paper, cut out a heart that measure 2 1/4 inches across the widest part. Glue heart on the inside of red wrapping paper and cut it out.
- Cut a rectangle measuring 1 inch x 2 inches and glue to inside of card to cover the holes.
- Let pieces dry.
- Cut a strip of silver wrapping paper 1/2 inches by 6 inches. Cut the strip into squares and rectangles.
- Cut ribbon or yarn to tie at top.
- Punch out holes through the card again.
- Have your toddler put glue on back of heart and place 1/2 inch above the bottom of the card.
- Glue the silver pieces and place around heart.
- Thread the ribbon or yarn through holes and tie.