Love Bug Magnet
A cute magnet or pin! A great Valentine's gift...also an easy classroom project. Cute party make and take!
Plaster of Paris
Round Plastic Candy Mold or Plastic Spoons, Plastic Knife
Non Toxic Craft Glue
Tempera Paint and Paint Brush(es)
1" Self Adhesive Magnet Strip or Pin Back
- Mix Your plaster according to directions on container.
- Fill mold or spoons till level. Tap gently to release any air bubbles and use knife to flatten surface.
- Wait one hour and pop out the shapes.
- Let dry fully on the newspaper for a few hours.
- Paint as desired and let dry.
- Glue on Wiggly Eyes.
- Adhere magnet strip or glue pin to the back.
Simple project for young children. This was made by my daughter in Kindergarten for Valentines.... Just construction paper, google eyes, crayon and small pom poms.