Toddler Activities: Cornucopia
Toddler Activities: Make a Cornucopia with Fruits. Cute Thanksgiving Paper craft idea. Make into a Thanksgiving card.
Make your own Thanksgiving cornucopia with construction paper and a little glitter paint or glue. Pretty decoration or a nice card for Thanksgiving.
Free Printable Cornucopia Pattern
Construction Paper (brown, yellow, purple, red, orange, white) or use only white and color.
Crayons or Colored Pencils
Sheer Glitter Paint or Glitter Glue and brush.
Elmers Glue or Glue stick for best results
- Print out our free pattern or free hand cut fruit shapes in construction paper.
- Trace shape onto construction paper of color choice and cut out.
- Use crayons to add details to the fruit.
- Glue on the pieces onto a white construction paper.
- Use sheer glitter paint to cover entire picture.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you only have white construction paper, just color the fruits with crayons.
You can brush glitter glue in place of paint
The cornucopia is a sign of food and abundance. In modern day depictions, the cornucopia is a hollow, horn shaped wicker style basket filled with fruitsand vegetables.
In North America, the cornucopia has come to be associated with the Thanksgiving holiday.
Books are always a great way to introduce kids crafts