Mothers Day Coupon Book
Make a custom made Coupon Book for mom. Simple and easy to make for young children and a cute keepsake for later years.
- Hole Punch
- Glue if you are attaching buttons, or other craft items.
- Decorate one piece of foam or cardstock using foam letters, cut outs etc.
- Print out blank coupons given above or find some online. There are many pre printed ones however I think mom will enjoy the ones that children come up with at this age!
- Line up coupons and place inside of the two foam or cardboard pieces.
- Punch two holes through all pieces.
- Tie with ribbon, yarn, or colored raffia.
Tips and Suggestions
- Ask your child, "How can you help mommy?" You can explain that the coupons are like tickets. If your child is too young to explain well, there are also quite a number I found by simply googling online "printable mother's day coupons."
- Foam stickers are the easiest for very young children. If you are using foam letters, you can write your message on a piece of paper and have your child find the letters that match the word.
- Don't worry about placement of letters...as long as they are in order, it looks cute when placed a little uneven.
Another version of this toddler activity is to glue three sides of the foam together leaving the top open to create a pouch or open envelope. Then insert coupons and make a reusable grocery coupon pouch after coupons are redeemed!
Or you can punch holes on three sides and weave ribbon or string to hold it together.