Valentines Cards out of Foam
Valentines foam cards are cute and easy to make. This was given to my girls in their pre-school class by a classmate. These also make a great make and take activity for a Valentine's party as a gift to send home to parents. There are many books you can read to introduce this activity.
- Using either pre-cut hearts or stencils, cut out hearts if needed
- Arrange stick on pieces, peel and stick or glue
- On the back write with a fine point sharpie whom the heart is for and your child's name.
- You can tape a lollipop or treat to the back as well (optional)
- Decorate with stickers, glitter, sequins, small letter beads, fabric or paint pens.
- Decorate like Conversation Heart Candy. Have each child pick their favorite saying.
- Make a class mobile or decorate your classroom door with a heart from each child
There are many Valentine's themed books that can be shared! Here are a few that are popular.