Jelly Heart Cookie Sandwich
Jelly Heart Cookies
Make these cute Heart Jelly Sandwich Cookies with your kids.
2 size heart cookie cutters
Pre-Made Cookie Dough (sugar, peanut butter)
Raspberry or Strawberry Jelly
1. Roll out the dough.
2. Cut a dozen heart shaped cookies or however many your recipe makes.
3. On half of them cut a smaller heart using smaller cutter in the middle.
4. Cook all cookies as directed on package.
5. When cool, spread jelly onto the solid heart cookie.
5. Place open heart cookie on the top and use color sprinkles on the jelly.